16th April - 19 April 2024
Spend 4 days with horticulturalist and plantsman, Stephen Ryan, exploring the spectacular gardens of the Macedon Ranges in Autumn. Stephen is both the President of the Mt Macedon Horticultural Society and Patron for the Royal Horticultural Society of Victoria (RHSV).
- Visit private gardens, several of which are rarely open to the public, Stephen’s own garden, Tugurium, and a number of Mt Macedon’s spectacular 19th-century ‘hill station’ gardens.
- Explore four hectares of established gardens at the historic working cattle property, Bolobek, with owner Brigid Robertson.
- Visit historic Bolinda Vale’s garden hosted by Lady Susannah Clarke.
- Meet Landscape Designer, Sam Crawford, to view her picturesque gardens at Oak House.
- Dine at the Bistro Terroir, Daylesford, operated by Chef Matthew Carnell, formerly a chef at a Michelin 2 star restaurant in France.
- Stay at the historic Hotel Bellinzona a welcoming retreat located in the spa town of Hepburn Springs.
- Limited to 16 participants.
Land Content Only